The Motor Trades Association of Queensland (MTA Queensland) is the peak body representing automtive related businesses such as car dealerships, mechanical workshops, smash repairers and service stations. MTA Queensland works closely with governments both state and federal, and other decision-makers, to shape policy development and ensure positive outcomes for the industry.
10 Commitments to the Professional Circle
The MTAQ has a Code of Ethics that all businesses that are members of the MTAQ must adhere too. The Code of Ethics is known as the 10 Commitments to the Professional Circle. It is all about making a commitment to the things the Professional Circle stands for… above all professionalism. MTAQ Members will commit to honesty, professionalism, transparency, courtesy, integrity, care, clarity, proactivity, accountability and compliance… ten of the main ingredients in achieving customer satisfaction, the key to repeat business.
The 10 Commitments will also become the basis for MTAQ to provide its Members with an accreditation of professionalism that consumers can have faith in.
And by choosing to trust and deal with an MTAQ Member, like Townsville Mobile Mechanic, consumers are choosing the high standards of professionalism that they deserve and demand.
The 10 Commitments
01. Honesty – Treat customers fairly and honestly.
02. Professionalism – Conduct all business dealings in a professional and ethical manner.
03.Transparency – Make full and frank disclosure of written statements and terms in legible plain English
04. Courtesy – Present products for sale in a clean and customer friendly environment of a high standard.
05. Integrity – Provide a firm quote or best estimate for products and services requested. If estimate is provided, follow up with firm quote once costs are quantified and gain approval to proceed.
06. Care – Ensure that all reasonable care is taken with customers’ vehicles in your possession.
07. Clarity – Conduct all business dealings in a professional and ethical manner.
08. Proactivity – Make full and frank disclosure of written statements and terms in legible plain English.
09.Accountability – Present products for sale in a clean and customer friendly environment of a high standard.
10. Compliance – Abide by Government regulations and industry codes of practice.
Make sure your Mechanic is a member of the MTAQ. Look for these symbols:
You can also check out the MTAQ’s 10 Commitments to the Professional Circle here:
The Townsville Mobile Mechanic is a member of the MTAQ
The Townsville Mobile Mechanic is committed to up holding the 10 Commitments to the Professional Circle. We provide you with professional, transparent and quality service that you can trust. If you have any questions call the Townsville Mobile Mechanic on 0400 401 171